Garden Key Quests
Anarchy Arcanum has a few nice guides to garden key quests here.
- Get a bracer from Scientist Drake in the Jobe training ground. (Talk
to him to get one, don't need to do any of the quests, but if you do the
agility one you will get the map of Jobe and Nascense)
- Collect 5 Insignias of Thrak.
- Go to the Thrak statue at the north part of Nascense marked on your
map (or here), and talk to
- Get the ancient device
- Head to the Unredeemed village to talk with Prophet Yutto, found in
the NE corner.
- Show him the device and he will want proof of Thrak.
- Show the Prophet one of the Insignias, which he will look at and give
it back to you and give you a mission.
- Go to a Statue of Thrak and target it until the mission gets updated.
- Use the Insignia on the statue to enter the garden. Once inside save
on the center platform.
- Talk to Hypnagogic Urga-Lum, Thrak, and get a quest to capture 3
- Find a Swift Silvertail (make sure it is a "Swift Silvertail" and not
a "cursed" of "blessed" one).
- Combine the Ancient Device with an Insignia of Thrak.
- Right click on the Silvertail and follow the dialog to 'use' the
device on it. the Silvertail will turned to a "Cursed Silvertail" and have
a green mist around it.
- Once you get the Ancient Device back, do steps 11-13 over again 2 more
- Once you have done this 3 times, return to the garden and Hypnagogic
Urga-Lum Thrak and talk to him. Give him the device when he asks for it
and he will return the device and give you the Key to the Garden of Thrak.
- Pick up quest from Prophet Nar Shere at the temple. The first three
Unredeemed you need to pass the letter to are also here.
- Travel to Storm Shelter Temple. Both Yutt-Ixi and Dom-Xum are on the
top of a small building just to the east of the main ramp.
- Fortuitous Jorr-Fes Shere is at the base of that funnel shape on the
right (below Port Five), just south of that mountain range... he's on a
- Now the tricky one. Ardent Pi. The reason he's tricky is because he's
not in a normal Unredeemed camp, but is on his own.
- You need to head back to the Garden next to give Garboli Chi Shere
(located in the hedge maze) the letter. Garboli Chi Shere will give you a
task of finding some Redeemed people now. You don't have to kill the
targets, you only have to select them and wait.
- Firstly head to the town to the North East of Central Ely. The first 3
are all in a building in the temple (when I say in a building I mean that
they are through a doorway, but are still in the external zone)
- Next head to Barter in West Ely. The 4 you need to see are all down in
the town part of Barter in a deep hollow.
- Now you're in the finishing straight. Head to the Redeemed temple at
the centre of the map. The first one you need is on the start of the ramp
that leads into the Utopia building itself, and the other is on the grassy
field next to the water, near the low buildings (the north part of the
- Now you should be able to head back to the Garden again, and give
Garboli Chi Shere the full cannister. He will then give you the Key to the
Garden of Shere
- Get a complete Blueprint of the Weary Empath Min-Ji Liu. (Dropped from
redemed mobs either in the SW corner or West Redemed towns)
- Find a ql 135+ Subdued Flow of Novictum. (Dropped from spirits,
bosses, Soul Dredges, Spirit Hunters, etc.)
- Get one ql 135+ Crystal filled with Source. (Get an MP to summon a
empty crystal and charge it at a Control Tower in RK. These summoned
crystals are only temporary until filled so best to get the MP to do this
- Go to the roch's keep and in the second room go through the left door.
Find the Prophet in this room and talk to him. Close the dialog.
- Talk to the Prophet again and show him the blueprint
- Go to Roch Garden and talk to a Hypnagogic and show him the
blueprint. He will explain how to make the crystal needed
- Get the crystal assembled to make a Novictalized Notum Crystal with 'Weart
Empath Min-Ji Liu', and summon the Empath and kill her.
- Take the cloth that the Empath drops back to the Hypnagogic in the
- Tell the Hypnagogic that the Empath mentioned Eric Miller and
you will recieve the Key to the Garden of Roch.
- Head to the Redemed village in east adonis. Find and kill a mob with
the name "Watcher" in the name and collect the 'Note'
- Head to the Unredemed temple in the abyss (underwater). Remember
to put on your scuba gear before entering to avoid the 500 DoT.
- Once you find the temple enter it and head to the second room. Once
again head to the left and through the door and find Prophet Man Dal. Talk
to him to start the quest.
- After receiving the quest talk to him again saying you have the 'Note'
and give him the 'Note'. Get a mission update.
- Head to the Ancient Artifacts located on the map and chick on each of
them until you get a mission update.
- Go to the Garden and talk with a Visionary. Hand him the note when he
asks for it. You will then recieve a Key to the Garden of Dalja.
- Go into the temple and in the second room make a left and talk to
Follower Yutt-Pi Van.
- He will tell you to find and target some mobs. There are 10 mobs you
need to find and target. (All are marked on the recommended map)
1. Savvy Spinetooth Blessed by Cama - 1480x1360 - West Penumbra
2. Algor Ermemite Blessed by Cama - 1340x930 - West Penumbra
3. Demon of Water - 2650x1900 - East Penumbra
4. Son-Len Blessed by Cama - 3260x1740 - East Penumbra (use lever
outside the Unredemed temple).
5. Corpse Sucker Blessed by Cama - 1380x2480 - West Penumbra (North
Penumbra in a tunnel)
6. Wandering Chemist Blessed by Cama - 1050x1530 - West Penumbra
7. Frosty Rafter Twice Marked - 2200x650 - East Penumbra
8. Or-Made of the Furious Fists - 995x156 - West Penumbra
9. Hilsi Warrior Blessed by Cama - Penumbra Hollows
10. Len-We - SW Redemed camp - West Penumbra
- After you tag all the mobs (or before) it's time to collect 25
Fragment of the Source's.
- Use the Fragments on a device you will get after you target the 10th
mob. It will take 5 fragments to fill up a device, after which, you will
receive another empty device that will require 5 more fragments. Do this 5
times total. After the 5th one is complete you will receive your Key to
the Garden of Vanya.
- Start this quest in the Inferno Temple.
- You will have to pick one of 3 pocket bosses to kill. Sashu, Infernal
Soul Dredge, and Odqan. (patterns found north of the Yuttos camp)
*ql 220 novictum required to spawn all the
following pocket bosses*
1. Spawn and kill the selected mob.
2. Ats'uks. - 220 Dragon - Patterns found in inferno from the 2
bosses at the tree after zoning into burning marshes.
3. Ahpta - 220 Dragon - Drops from 2 dragon bosses near the Lair of
Razor the Battletoad.
4. Ushqa - 220 Dragon - Drops from 2 dragon bosses near the
beginning of the path to Razor the Battletoad's lair.
5. HO - 220 Dragon - Drops from 2 dragon bosses near the beginning
of the path to Razor the Battletoad's lair.
6. Haqa - 220 Dragon - Drops from 2 dragon bosses near the
beginning of the path to Razor the Battletoad's lair.
7. Arch Bigot Biap - - 220 Demon - Drops from Obsolete Soul
Dredge North of the 255 Incarnator.
8. Asase Ya - 255 Hydra - Drops from Asase's Guardian, Asase's
Child, and Asase's Drudge, found in the SW inferno cave.
9. Arch Bigor Lohel - 255 Demon - Bigot Helozabasael, Bigot
Laniheanheh, Fanatic Spirit Hunter, Spirits.
- After you kill the last mob you should recieve they Key to the Garden
of Lord Mordeth.
As of patch 15.4, the unredemed mob that gives the quest will not talk.